Kara & Tom Married – Cape Cod Wedding Photographer
I met with Kara & Tom a few weeks before their wedding day to go over some last details. As we sat there over a glass of wine, every detail that poured out of her mouth reminded me of something… oh yea, my dream wedding. From the Sperry tent in the field to the barn tables draped in burlap; every single detail was perfect. Kara & Tom are also pretty freakin’ awesome outside of planning a wedding. When Tom proposed, he made sure Kara’s favorite singer, Pat Benatar, was there to serenade them, and Kara has officially dubbed February 13th, National Crab Rangoon Day. It doesn’t get much better than that, folks! Enjoy Kara & Tom’s beautiful sea-side/field-side/bomb-diggity wedding.
- Dress: Top: Monique Lhuillier, Bottom: Custom made by SeamsPossible
- Florist: Judy Fligg, All About Flowers for Weddings
- Tent: Sperry Tents of Marion
- Band: The Sultans of Swing
- Catering: Chef Roland’s Catering, and Orinoco Kitchen <—- if you’ve never been to Orinoco, GO! I went post-wedding, got the lamb, and declared it the best meal I’ve ever had.
- Oysters: Shuck Truck
- Make-up and Hair: Caitlin Murphy Stylist
- Pat Benatar: Susan O’Shea, UltimateBenatar.com